Pacific Blue Foundation (PBF) is a non-profit 501(c)3 registered in CA, USA since 2004, and public-benefit charitable trust registered in Fiji since 2006.
Pacific Blue Foundation provides basic research, education, encouragement and dissemination of sustainable practices in coastal regions with the ultimate goal of preserving and promoting the biological and cultural diversity of the region.
PACIFIC BLUE FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Our board of Directors consists of leading scientists in their given fields.
Cristian Gorrino, BS
Our team of consultants helps to guide our efforts in basic research, education, encouragement and dissemination of sustainable technologies in the region of the island nations of the South Pacific with the ultimate goal of preserving and promoting the biological and cultural diversity of the region.
Robert Edgar, BSc
Engineering Advisor, Blue Whale Adventures
Alisi Bogi Nainoca
Graphic Designer, Matrix Graphic Design
- Communities of Beqa and Yanuca Islands
- Fiji Locally Managed Marine Area (FLMMA) Network
- Rewa Provincial Council
- Serua Provincial Council
- Ministry of iTaukei Affairs
- Ministry of Fisheries
- Ministry of Health and Medical Services
- Ministry of Environment
- Fiji Environmental Law Association
- Maritime Safety Authority of Fiji
- University of the South Pacific
- Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California San Diego
- Beqa Lagoon Resort
- Lawaki Beachouse
- Blue Whale Adventures
- United Nations Development Program / Global Environment Facility - Small Grant Program
- Australian Aid
- Conservation, Food and Health Foundation